How we use personal information
MECN may use the information you give us for the following purposes:
- To provide you with free versions of our magazines as well as premium content.
- For assessment and to enable us to improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you with information about our services and offers (also incl. third party services/offers) which we believe will be of interest for you.
- We may keep you informed of such services and offers by using the following methods: post, Email, and telephone.
If you do not wish to receive such information, please:
- Click the unsubscribe box when receiving emails from us.
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may from time to time contact you for the purposes of market research using the contact methods mentioned above.
Disclosure of personal Information
We will NOT release your data to any third parties only if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
How to contact us
Data Protection Officer, MECN GmbH, Fürstenrieder Str. 279a, 81377 Munich, Germany
What kind of personal information do we collect?
Reasons to collect your data
MECN only collects data in case of a “legitimate interest” in order to provide our clients and readers with our services/products. Reasons include: enable and personalize communication, identify and prevent fraud, understand how people interact with our magazines and websites (e.g., pages used, content read, …), to provide mailings of relevant information, determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, inform related partners of our companies about our clients and readers, …
When using your data we ensure that we keep your personal data rights. You have at any time the right to object to any use of your data by writing to email@example.com.
Do we share your data with third parties?
We do not share any data you provided to us with any third party. We might only share public information we gathered from third parties (e.g., LinkedIn) ourselves.
How we look after your data and how long we keep it for
We use a variety of security measures to protect your data against any unauthorized access. We store your information until you tell us to delete the data or we decide to stop providing or market our services to you.
Your personal data rights
We provide you with a copy of the stored personal data. Please also contact us to delete the data. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org